Monday, August 8, 2011

அட?!

That evening... When i was walking from my college to Chattram bus stand, I got to see a quite big crowd outside a Fruit/Vegetable Stall. Thinking that there must be some serious fights, I moved towards the crowd to see what was happening (as usual)! To my disappointment people were normal and the seller was laughing at a man who was looking at his wife (I guessed this as she gave him a devil look) as though he had faced a great insult!

The lady said,"ஒன்ன கட்டின நாள்லேந்து என்னிக்காவது நீ உருப்படியா ஒரு வேல பண்ணிருக்கியா??? ஹ்ம்ம்?? "

He stood calm! (That comes only through experience!)

She continued... " சொல்றத காதுலையே வாங்கறதில்... சொல்லாததெல்லாம் செய் !"

She saw me and proceeded.. ( It was like she wanted me to support her! That was actually funny)
" ஒரு கிலோ உருள கெழங்கு வாங்கி வர சொன்னா இந்த மனுஷன் ஒரு கிலோ சப்போட்டா பழம் வாங்கிருக்கான்! எவ திங்கறது?? என் சின்ன புள்ள கிட்ட சொல்லிருந்தா கூட செரியா வாங்கிருப்பாம்மா! "

Turning to him..."உருள கெழங்குக்கும் சப்போட்டாக்குமே ஒனக்கு வித்தியாசம் தெரியாம போச்சா???? ஹைய்யோ கடவுளே! ! "


Couldn't look at the man's face that expressed the true "SHY"ness ! அவரு ர்ர்ரெம்ப பாவம்-ன்னு தோணுமே??! செரி செரி .....
இப்ப உங்களுக்கு தெரியுதா ன்னு கொஞ்சம் பாருங்க!?! Which is Chikoo?? Checkoo?!!

(A)
OR??

(B)



1 comment: